Conditions of access and use of the site DimmiCosaCerchi.com
1) Access to DimmiCosaCerchi.com is completely free. At your expense, the cost will be exclusively for the web connection, the plane you subscribed.
2) reviewed DimmiCosaCerchi.com promotions, offers, discounts and competitions on other websites that are not connected to DimmiCosaCerchi.com and for this reason, we can not be held responsible for the content offered by these sites, nor of any issues that may arise between you and one or more sites we reviewed.
3) DimmiCosaCerchi.com, despite its best efforts to check all content on this site can not be held liable for defamation and / or issues related to content submitted by web surfers.
If an article is not required by law, you invited to report it and its contents will be examined as quickly as possible, and if deemed necessary will be promptly removed from the staff.
4) DimmiCosaCerchi.com has the right to suspend or terminate at any time and without notice, the delivery of service to one or more users.
1) DimmiCosaCerchi.it can not be held responsible for the information provided through this site, should they be inaccurate.
2) DimmiCosaCerchi.it disclaims any liability for damages, claims or losses, direct or indirect, for loss caused to the user and / or defective functioning of the site, computer virus, communication line malfunction, theft, destruction, access unauthorized alteration or use of documentation.
3) DimmiCosaCerchi.it is not required to make any activities of control over the legality, accuracy, validity, accuracy, non-misleading, non-offensive nature of the contributions of users, in particular but not exclusive reference to contributions from users to services of forums and blogs . In any case, DimmiCosaCerchi.it reserves the right to refuse and / or remove content at its discretion not considered suitable for transmission, disclosure, sharing or making available through the services.
After completing the registration process, you will ‘hold a personal account, accessible via anonymous identification (User ID) and a keyword (password). The key word is’ strictly personal and confidential. You agree not to disclose the key word for any reason. The user will be ‘held liable for any actions and behaviors that conflict with the law or with these Terms committed by all those who will use his place in the personal account. You agree to immediately notify DimmiCosaCerchi.it the possible theft or loss of password, and any misuse by third parties or the account of your keyword which has become known.
4) The user expressly acknowledges that DimmiCosaCerchi.it can not be held responsible for any defamatory, offensive and illegal conduct of other users or third parties, and that the risk of damage falls entirely under the personal responsibility of the user.
5) You agree not to introduce the site DimmiCosaCerchi.it material protected by copyright, trademark or proprietary third party, unless expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright, trademark or proprietary. The burden of determining whether the material is not subject to any copyright belongs to the same user, which will be solely responsible for any damage caused by the violation of any rights of copyright, private property and any other damages resulting from the material he proposed.
6) You agree to DimmiCosaCerchi.it the right to copy, reproduce, edit, publish and distribute any materials, from the user made available to DimmiCosaCerchi.it.
We note art. Legislative Decree 17 of April 9, 2003, No 70 (implementing Directive 2000/31/EC on ataluni legal aspects of society ….) And include the following spaces:
(No general surveillance)
1. In the provision of services referred to in Articles 14, 15 and 16, the provider is not ‘subject to a general obligation to monitor the information which they transmit or store, it’ to a general obligation actively to seek facts or circumstances indicating the presence of activities’ illegal.
2. Subject to the provisions of Articles 14, 15 and 16, the provider and ‘still be required to:
a) immediately notified the authorities’ court or with the administrative supervisory functions, should be aware of the alleged activities’ or illegal information concerning a recipient of the service of his company ‘information;
b) provide, without delay, at the request of the authorities ‘competent, the information in its possession for identifying the recipient of its services with which it has agreements of data storage in order to detect and prevent activities’ illegal.
3. The lender is ‘civilly responsible for the content of such services when, required by’ judicial or administrative body with powers of supervision, did not act promptly to prevent access to that content, or whether, having had knowledge of the character illegal or prejudicial to a third of the contents of a service which provides access, has failed to inform the authorities’ jurisdiction.
Intellectual Property Rights
1) You expressly acknowledge that all intellectual property rights remain the exclusive property of DimmiCosaCerchi.com.
2) DimmiCosaCerchi.com license grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use their services on a single computer under that license is expressly prohibited user to copy, modify, sell, assign, sublicense, give or transfer to third parties or create a derivative work in any way by any law of DimmiCosaCerchi.com.
3) All logos and images mentioned are of their respective owners.
4) DimmiCosaCerchi.com exercises the power to change at any time without notice these conditions, but on occasions it is deemed necessary to improve the service provided.
Privacy and personal data
Informative ex art.13 D. Lgs. 196/2003
Reporting to the processing of personal data
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196, June 30, 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
By using this site to come into our possession some of his data (cookies), qualified as personal information by law, acquired through browsing this site. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under Article 13 of the law. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
• Provide properly access service to this site.
Failure to provide this data makes it impossible to use the services of our website.
• Collection, storage and processing of data to perform statistical analysis in an anonymous and / or aggregate.
2. The information you provide will be handled electronically using computer systems that provide specific security measures to prevent loss of data, illicit or improper and unauthorized access and serviced only by authorized personnel.
3. The data will be processed for as long as necessary for the proper performance of its stated purpose.
4. The processed data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The controller is: Bondi Simon, (fax 0434-660385, email email@example.com) VAT No: 01640970933. Headquarters: via Zovenzoni 20, 33081 Aviano (PN) Italy.
6. At any time you exercise your rights against the owner or controller, as per article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italian Law) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While using the site , information may be collected such as the type of browser and type of operating system used by the users, the name of the Internet service provider , and pages visited on the site .
This information is collected using various technologies, including cookies and beacons access , the Google Adsense system , in order to adapt the website and advertising inserizioni the needs of users .
The system can make use of “cookies” , small text files that allow you to analyze anonymous how to use the site.
At any time, you can disable cookies from your PC by changing the settings of security and privacy on your browser, however , this change could limit the navigation features of the site.
Links to other websites :
The Site contains links to other websites. DimmiCosaCerchi has no control over them nor can it control or check the contents. So the user must take note of the commitments of each blog / social network / website they visit. In particular, we have no control over the practices of third party sites for the collection, the processing of personal data and privacy. It is then up to you to take the knowledge of the Company’s obligations regarding data protection, but also the commitments of any blog or social networking site or associated with the website that contains the link , and use only the sites that you accept the content and rules of ‘ use .